Sunday 19 June 2022

Masculine Fun Fold


Pop Up Pillar card.

Side view.


Folds flat for posting.

Today, for my midway post at
STAMPING SENSATIONS
I have gone with a funfold birthday card for my son Milo.
He is very in to his cars so I have gone
with a car theme.

The papers I used are retired SU ones.
The stamp sets used are
Geared Up Garage  (SU) for the car and all the embellishments.
I used a Lisa Horton stamp set (Linen Texture)
for the sentiment.
I added chalk pen lines up the sides and
there is a verse on the back of the card!.
I used promarkers, silver gel pen and memento ink to colour
and alphabet dies from Helen Griffin for his name.

Took me ages lol but I do like to give a funfold
card to all my kids for their special days.

I hope you get to join us this month with your
masculine themed projects. Remember we have
a lovely prize up for grabs too!


I would like to enter this into

Thankfully I did not test positive for Covid.
Hubby now has sore throat though so he is probably
coming down with whatever this is I have!
Enjoy your day. Ours is pretty wet so bit of
housework and crafting for me.





 

13 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous layout with great papers and masculine images

Janette said...

Oh Pinky this looks so complex, I don't know how you did it but its fabulous. The papers and images are perfect for your son too, a real keepsake.
Thankyou too for your lovely comment and you did make me laugh about your mums door sign, bless her.xx

Donna Walls said...

Wow, this is a great card! I love the fold and the images, well done! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll play again soon.
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challene

Kampin' Karen said...

Pinky, this is an awesome fold. Great masculine theme although any female car enthusiast would appreciate it too...if her name were Milo...lol! As Guest Designer for Creative Creases, thank you for entering the Secret Stamper's Challenge.

Sheryl said...

It nay have taken you ages but it's been well worth it! This is a great fun fold masculine card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Chris said...

Fabulous fold and design Pinky- great selection of images and perfect papers to create this super masculine card!
Glad it wasn't Covid and hope hubby doesn't suffer too much with it1
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card and fabulous fold and love all the car themed embellishments-glad to hear it wasn't covid and hope hubby feels better soon
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Fantastic fold and masculine style card Pinky, love everything about it..hope you all feel better soon, my lot had sore throats and things going on, but only one tested postive, no one else in the house did after 8 days lock down..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Ooh wow this is a stunning masculine card l just love the layout too x

Linby said...

This is so wonderful and the papers are just perfect. Hope you feel better soon.

Zoe Tant said...

Love your fun fold, just right for the guys. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Zoe DT

Debbie Mageed said...

Wow, Pinky, I really love this great fun fold card! I'm sure your son did as well. Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping

Pat K said...

Fabulous fold for the great masculine card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...