Tuesday 14 June 2022

Use a die cut!


Our new challenge theme at
has been chosen by the lovely Valerie who wants us to
use die cuts.

This was definitely a challenge for me
as I rarely use blank die cuts.
I had a hoke in my stash and found the bird cage
and bird from a really old kit.
The birdcage has been covered in metallic rub ons,
the bird has been coloured up using inks and brushes
then I attempted to add some detail with a marker, but what a mess!
The background of my tag has been stamped using
Whitewash Texture stamp from Lisa Horton.
The sentiments are also from a LH set called
Cracked Bark Texture.
I inked over the stamped area with my brush then
assembled as above. and finished with some bakers twine.

Pretty pleased with the finished look for a first timer lol.
Hope you can come and join us.

I would like to enter this into

I am absolutely dosed at the minute.
Sore throat, hoarse voice, sneezing and generally unwell.
Seriously it's June!


 

9 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, I think this is so pretty, love the bird he looks so sweet, its a lovely tag.xx

meg said...

A fabulous tag Pinky,love your diecuts and background,Hope you feel much better soon,both my sons are suffering from similar symptoms

Sandra H said...

Hi Pinky, oh wow wow wow......this is fabulous x

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag, Pinky. I haven't used die cuts for so long that I couldn't remember where they were! Have a great week, stay safe and well, hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Your die cuts look gorgeous Pinky- a lovely tag.
Sorry you're feeling rough- always seems so unfair to get a cold in the summer! Hope you soon feel better.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag I love the bird-I am rubbish at fur or feathers lol-great background whitewash texture stamp too.Colds always feel worse ina Summer and the pollen for the hay fever is pretty high at the moment too
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Meant to say hope you feel better soon,and thank you for joining us at Critter CRazy
Carol GD x

Sandra Wright. said...

Super Sweet Tag Pinky..love it x

sweetpea said...

Brilliant tag. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy challenge Janet DT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...