Tuesday 12 July 2022

Christmas at Tag Tuesday!


It's my turn to choose the challenge theme over at
this time and I have gone with
Christmas in July!!
I do like to torture the design team ladies lol.

For my first tag I have gone with a traditional feel.
The papers and card came from a very old kits again
(Brenda Pinnick I think) which I chopped up to make a tag.
The angled front was already cut so just use it.
The background has been stamped using cherry cobbler
and the poinsettia has been stamped and coloured using wink of stella.
The sentiment chipboard came with the kit.
The stamp set used is called Poinsettia Petals (SU).

I would like to enter this into




 

8 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful traditional Christmas tag Pinky,love the layout and stamps

Chris said...

Shame on you Pinky- torturing your teamies! :) Great theme and a fabulous tag...definitely going to try to join in this challenge- I never have enough tags at christmas-always a last minute panic!
xx

Janette said...

Hi Pinky, oh no not Christmas haha is that the reaction you got I wonder :))
Happy to see this tag, I love the way you styled it, looks fab, can never have to many can you, gorgeous papers to.
Hope your all feeling better by now.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great Christmas tag love the poinsettia-but cannot get into Christmas mode yest-Christmas card mode to me is panic mode and addressing the cards as I write them Carol x lol x

Michele said...

i love a good 3 dimensional tag and you got this one done perfectly! thanks for the challenge theme! xo

Lynda said...

Fabulous tag Pinky - love the stamped background and overall colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning tag Pinky the whole look is amazing x

Imke said...

Great christmas tag !

Thanks for joining us last week @ Little Red Wagon. Hope you are coming back again for next Challenge. It´s a fun one.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...