Newsletter

Sunday 7 August 2022

Something magical!


Our new challenge for August over at
is ANYTHING STAMPED option make it magical.

We have a great prize for one lucky winner!!

For my card I printed out a Lavinia background then using
Lavinia stamps I stamped the toadstools and fairy along with the little stars.
Using gel pens I added some texture to the toadstools
and the fairy's wings and stars.
I then stamped the sentiment to finish.
The edges where all inked up before sticking to my base card.

I hope you get time to join us!

I would like to enter this into


 

12 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Patricia love the sentiment and beautiful silhouette stamps
Carol x

meg said...

A beautiful background and stamping with a wonderful sentiment

Janette said...

This is stunning, such a beautiful card with so much atmosphere I love it and the sweet verse is so touching.xx

Chris said...

A magical card using your beautiful Lavinia stamps and background paper.
xx

Heather said...

What fun stamps to play with - love all the purple - magical indeed! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful magical scene Pinky, so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linby said...

A beautiful magical scene.

Sandra H said...

Truly is magical your card and image x

brenda said...

Great use of colour to gain depth into the magical scene Pinky.

B x

Fiona said...

this is gorgeous Pinky, love the subtle colours...very effective.

fi
x

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous colours on your background Pinky, very magical. It's a lovely card.
Avril x

Claire Grantham said...

This is magical! I love her wings!! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...