Newsletter

Tuesday 27 September 2022

Handmade flowers and embellishments


It's the second week of my theme books/book pages over at

This week I made some flowers using the dictionary.
I inked up a sheet of dictionary using granny apple green ink
and punched out the leaves.
I made a larger layered butterfly using the pages and some
plain white card. I finished it with some gems.
The background of my tag has been inked up then I added
some greenery stamps from Enjoy Life stamp set (SU).
The sentiment, from the same set, has been
stamped in the centre.
I arranged everything around the sentiment to finish.

I would like to enter this into

I hope you get time to join in this week!!
I have been pretty busy at home, decorating, baby minding,
helping out the family in general and trying to keep up
with card orders so have had less time to spend on my blog.
But I will rectify that very soon!!
Thanks for sticking by me.

 

15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, Pinky! Have a great week! Hugs, Valerie

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative l adore all of it

Janette said...

Super pretty tag Pinky, love those flowers.xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lots of lovely depth and interest on this pretty card, Pinky. I'm always telling myself to use more text. You've used it beautifully here! Hugs, Lesley

Chris said...

Your tag is beautiful Pinky, I love the use of the dictionary pages to make the rolled flowers and layered butterfly, they look gorgeous!
xx

meg said...

A beautiful tag Pinky,the diecut book pages are gorgeous as your floral embellishments

Sue said...

stunning tag Pinky and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

Sue said...

Back again with DT head on! gorgeous card I really love this Pinky and thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create hugs Sue x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Pinky, what a lovely sentiment and the handmade embellies are so pretty
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous tag Patricia and love the beautiful rolled roses
Carol x

brenda said...

Trying hard to get back into the blogging swing of things and had to come look at this beauty, so long since I made Roses like that, they looks lovely on the script DP.

B x

Donna Walls said...

Beautiful Tag, I love the vintage dictionary papers used for the flowers and butterfly. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge!
Donna xx

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous tag Pinky, beautiful and I love the dimension of the flowers, gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janis Lewis said...

The 3D affect is stunning! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a beauty! The depth is amazing. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...