Wednesday 19 October 2022

Box gift tutorial





I have a tutorial over on YouTube
showing how I made these little gift boxes.



We have been invited to a Jewish celebration just before Christmas
and during the 8 days we bring small gifts for each other.
So I thought I had better made a start on mine!

These little boxes hold a lovely smelly candle and I am
stamping the names of each recipient on the boxes.
Everything I have used is linked below.

Measurements needed
Pretty Prints dsp - 7" x 8 1/2"
Score short side - 1/2", 2 1/2", 4 1/2", 6 1/2"
Score long side - 2", 4", 6", 8"
Keep cut offs for inside (see video).

I would like to enter these into


9 comments:

meg said...

A great tutorial and fabulous boxes

Sandra H said...

Beautiful boxes Pinky xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous little boxes Pinky, I haven't heard of this before, should be interesting, enjoy.xx

Vicky Hayes said...

What a lovely idea to bring small gifts for one another! These boxes are great! Vicky x

Chris said...

These little gift boxes are delightful Pinky! So pleased you're doing your lovely tutorials again.
xx

brenda said...

That's a lovely tradition and candles are always so acceptable.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

What a lovely idea and hope you enjoy the celebration.Love the little gift boxes and going to check out the tutorial
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such lovely boxes and wonderful love how you added the names.
Faith x

sweetpea said...

Great boxes. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...