Thursday 13 October 2022

Diamond Easel Fold




I had a card to make for my Mother-in-law's birthday
this week and as one of her presents is a fox ornament for the garden,
I thought I would tie the card in with it.

I always like to make a special shaped card for her so
went with the diamond fold easel card.
I did make her one of these before for Christmas so hope
she doesn't remember 😍
The papers are plaid tidings, sadly retired along with a
stamp set from Sale-a-bration.
The fox has been coloured using my water colour pencils
and blender pen.

I would like to enter this into

Had a day off yesterday as my IBS raised it's ugly head.
Still struggling with that sicky feeling but hopefully it will
clear away today!
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.



14 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and layout Pinky x

meg said...

A fabulous autumnal card with a beautifully coloured fox,love your rich colours and fancy fold

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fold and love the beautiful fox and Autumn colours
Carol x

Chris said...

It's a fabulous fold and design, the papers and colours are beautiful and I love your fox stamp and colouring.
xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Pinky, I love the image its so beautiful. Your mil will be thrilled. Happy birthday to her btw.xx

Mrs A. said...

A fun card. I haven't made an easel card in such a long time. I saw a you tube video only yesterday for making 6 different shaped easel christmas cards and as my cards only total 10 to date you have given me the mojo to make some of them. hugs Mrs A.

HilaryJane said...

Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well, hope it sorts out soon. I love your easel card with those gorgeous plaid papers, great fox image too. thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping this month xx

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous card Pinky, love the little fox and such a neat fold, hope you feel better soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ein Dekoherzal in den Bergen said...

TOLLE HERBSTKARTE,,,,,

wünsche noch einen schönen ABEND
bis bald die BIRGIT aus TIROL

brenda said...

If I were your MIL I would love this Pinky and such a pretty shape as well, a real mantlepiece card.

Lovely to see you at We Love Stamping, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Linby said...

Love this fold and all the beautiful papers you used, it's a work of art. Hope you feel better today.
Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a Super card, matching her present is a lovely idea with this beautiful card.
Faith x

Dora said...

Very beautiful

GerJanne said...

I love the shape of your card! I think your mother-in-law is very happy with it!
Thanks for joining us at DAK!
GerJanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...