Monday 31 October 2022

Happy Halloween!


This is another card I made up for my October customers.
I have used the beautiful Framed Florets bundle and Fitting Florets dsp
available in my shop from tomorrow!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


These are the treats I made for the Grandsons.
Bit of a blurry photo but I simply filled some
Halloween cups with treats. I then made rosette,
inked up with black for a spooky feel.
I added some chocolate coins to the front and a spider to the back.
They were attached to a straw and stuck in their cups.
The boys did love them thankfully.
My 9 year old Grandson said: 'you put so much work into these Granny
and now we are just going to dismantle them'!
He does make me smile that boy!!

I would like to enter my card into


We have the family calling throughout the day for some
apple tart, custard and/or ice-cream.
The kids will be dressing up and maybe some of the adults too!!
I am not really into Halloween at all and will be
happy to see tomorrow morning!!
Enjoy your day, whatever you are up to!



 

13 comments:

brenda said...

I'm with you on Halloween Pinky and always relieved we live in the middle of nowhere so no trick or treaters.

A lovely spray of flowers on tour pretty Birthday card, perfect for our Allsorts 700th challenge (I'm hoping you will be linking up).

B x

meg said...

The colours on all the elements of the Birthday card are beautiful Pinky,love the floral spray and your layout,great Halloween treat containers
for your grandsons

Janette said...

Hi Pinky I love what you did for the trick or treats, and such a gorgeous card too. Its my youngest sons birthday so always abit of an event, although he's old enough now to know better, haha...xxxx

Chris said...

A b eautifully designed card, fabulous papers and colours, the flowers are so pretty. Love the little Halloween treat cups for your grandsons- what a great idea (obviously the boys thought so too!!)
xx

Alyson Mayo said...

Very pretty - I love the background! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pinky, so pretty, and love the Halloween treat cups with rosettes, our night was last night as it is the first over here this morning, very quiet night, same little brown kids, no make up, no costume and their trick or treat words were to me, "Got anything"..!!

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

So lovely Pinky is your card x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful card... Great frame and the floral on the edge of the frame is so pretty and great match to the background patterned paper. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous floral design Pinky, thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A really beautiful card Pinky, I love the colour mix and the pretty details on this card. OH! Sounds like you had a busy and fun day, what a wonderful boy to think of you, Bless him.
Faith x

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful floral card, Pinky! And the treat cups looks fabulous! I'm sure the grandkids were excited!
Thank you so much for joining in with us as we celebrate 700 challenges at Allsorts this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Melanie Hungerford said...

What a beautiful card, love those flowers and the way the sentiment is framed. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful card!!! I love those treat cups you made for your grandsons for Halloween. Great idea! Thanks for playing along at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...