Friday 7 October 2022

Peace to you



I made a few CAS cards for Christmas
Thankfully these were quick and easy!!


I even took time to do the insides, so they are ready to
address and post and super flat to keep costs down.

For these cards I have used the little notecards and envelopes.
The stamp comes from a beautiful set called
Peace to You
and I have gone with night of navy ink and card with a little bit
of bumblebee ink for the cross inside.

I also added a little line of glamour dust along the edge of the image,
but hard to see in my photo.

Video tutorial available for my VIP Customers.

I would like to enter these into


 

10 comments:

brenda said...

It's really strange Pinky, I've changed nothing but after being missing for ages your posts have started re-appearing on my reading list. So I'm here agin to say what beautifully elegant cards.

B x

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, these acrds really don't look easy at all, they are gorgeous, love the beautiful scenes, and the insides too, you need to do a tute on these.xxx

meg said...

A beautiful peaceful scene Pinky,love your stamp

Chris said...

These are beautiful Pinky, both inside and out, such a clean and elegant design.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards inside and out -love the Wintry scene.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Pinky, crisp and elegant in the navy and white, gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Wow what wonderful cards Pinky very festive xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning cards.
Faith x

Michelle B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle B. said...

The navy and white is so effective and I love the simplicity - fabulous. So glad you joined us at Winter Wonderland!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...