Sunday 18 December 2022

Peaceful Deer


This is my midway post for our anything stamped
option winter wonderland theme at
Remember we have two prizes up for grabs so come and join us!



I did this card as a VIP tutorial and it's a shadow box style Christmas card.
I like to do at least one shadow box card at this time of year.
I have gone with the beautiful
Peaceful Deer stamp set and the papers are from
sun prints.
I used only two colours for my card and really like
how it came out.

You can watch my video here



I would like to enter this into

Hope you get time to join in at this busy time of year!

16 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful peaceful wintry scene

Janette said...

Beautiufl card Pinky, I love the framed scene its so pretty.xx

Linby said...

Gorgeous in the mono tones of blue.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Really beautiful card, I love the design Pinky and the fact that you used the limited colour mix.
Happy Christmas
Faith x

Chris said...

A beautiful winter scene, lovely colours and fabulous shadow box design- love this one Pinky
xx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Pinky, love the framed woodland scene, so peaceful.
Avril x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful shadow card,love the P.paper and framed scene
Carol x

Liz said...

Super shadow box card, Pinky. I love your colour choice. xx

NatureFootstep said...

love your deers. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Pinky gorgeous scene too x

brenda said...

Here eventually Pinky, a lovely peaceful Winter card.

B x

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful scene Pinky, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie Mageed said...

Wow, Pinky! This scenic card is beautiful! I love the Peaceful Deer stamp set and you colored those sweet deer perfectly. I would love it if you enter this into the current Creative Creases Challenge. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join in again soon. Happy Holidays!
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Mrs A. said...

Love this peaceful scene you have created. Hugs Mrs A.

Billie A said...

Wonderful scene. Great layout. Thanks for sharing over at Alphabet challenge.

Marjeta said...

Fantastic scene and color combo. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...