Sunday 4 December 2022

Penguin Baubles



Our new challenge theme over at
is Anything stamped (option winter wonderland)!
Perfect excuse to get some more Christmas cards or
December birthday cards made!

We have two lovely prizes up for grabs this month!

For my card I have used Penguin Place AGAIN!
I am sure you are sick seeing it but I am totally in love
with these little penguins and want to play as much as I can
before they disappear! Plus it is greatly reduced at the minute!!

I did a centre bar of dsp with some faux stitching,
 punched two circles and two frames
and turned my penguins into little baubles.
I did add some score board scoring but it's hard to see in
the photo. I will add two tiny bows when my matching
bakers twine arrives.
I hope you get time to join us this month!

I would like to enter this into

I am spending the morning writing out my Christmas cards
and getting them ready for the post in the morning.
Fingers crossed they get there but if not it will cheer you
up in January 😂😍

17 comments:

meg said...

Definitely won't get fed up seeing your fabulous penguins,they make lovely baubles,love them

Janette said...

Hi Pinky, I will never get sick of these little cuties, such a sweet card.xx

Chris said...

You have really showcased the versatility of these cute penguin stamps and dies- love this clever design with the baubles.
xx

Linby said...

This is so sweet and the colours are really great too.

Thanks for taking part in my theme this week at Allsorts. Lynn x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute penguins in the little baubles -very clever idea
carol x

brenda said...

More fun Penguins Pinky, never apologise your using them "again". Perfect for Allsorts as well, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful and cute! Love the penguins!
Thanks so much for joining in with us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Fiona said...

sush a fun card, sweet little penguins, you can never have too many penguins lol!

Fi
x

Sandra H said...

Oh how cute are your penguins such an adorable card x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE the penguins in the bauble Pinky, such a sweet and cute card.
Faith x

Mrs.B said...

A great card, I love those little penguins - so cute and I love how you've placed them in the baubles.
Avril xx

Pauline C said...

This is very sweet and cute Pinky. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Pauline xx

Anke said...

WOW your penguin card is so beautiful and so sweet, great idea.

Hugs
Anke

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm back with my DT hat on, and I still love your penguins and card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh Pinky, that is so cute! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous Christmas creation with us at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends, Sweet Stampin' DT

SarahR said...

Hello Pinky, aww such super sweet penguins! Don't know how anyone could get fed up of seeing them! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Sarah - DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge December "ATG".
Ileanaxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...