Friday 6 January 2023

Just wanted to say.....



Am I too early for Valentine's day???
I know these cards will be going to my sons for their partners,
only another two to make lol.
But it's a win win, I enjoy making them, they enjoy giving them.


Anyway, I made a video tutorial for this card for my
VIP GROUP over on Facebook
showing how to make a card so you can see both sides of
your gorgeous papers.

I used a brand new bundle called Country Bouquet which comes
with stamps and a matching punch which also punches out
the hearts on the papers.

I would like to enter this into

It's been a busy week here but hopefully I will catch up
with you all at the weekend.
Hope you have a great one and thanks for all your
lovely, heart warming comments!!

7 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous Valentine's cards,red hearts and a gorgeous double sided paper,you can't beat that.

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, oh these are gorgeous, such lovely Valentines cards. Really sweet.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Valentine Day card and beautiful papers
Carol x

My name is Erika. said...

This is such a cute card Pinky! It's time to make Valentine's cards, isn't it? hugs-Erika

Chris said...

These are great Pinky- bright and beautiful, love the papers and design.
Have a good week.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A little love and beauty is never too early Pinky, these are gorgeous.
Faith x

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful card! I love how you've showcased both sides of the paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out Challenges:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...