Monday 20 February 2023

Day at the farm...





Happy Monday.
My card today is a tent fold swing card.
It is made for a child and I will add the age to the space in the centre.
Perfect for a little boy or girl who loves farm animals.
The animals have all been hand cut from the papers
and I used layering rectangles for the frames.
These papers are free with a £45 spend during Sale-a-bration!


I have left the back area blank so I can add a personalised
birthday verse.

This is the side view, showing the swing part in the centre.
I do have a tutorial over in my VIP Group.

I would like to enter this into

Wakened early today so have breakfast and my walk all done by 10!
Have a few orders to get sorted and as hubby going to golf
I have the day to myself.
Have a great week everyone.

 

13 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous card featuring farm animals

Janette said...

Love the fold Pinky, what a gorgeous card for any little person loving animals.xx

brenda said...

What a great card for a youngster Pinky, or indeed grown ups who love animals.

No mail and not changed addy, always been the same, but got your message so all that matters.

B x

Chris said...

A brilliant card for a child Pinky, clever design with great dimension, the papers and farm animals are lovely, they look like storybook illustrations.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Clever card and wonderful cutting of those animals from the fabulous paper Pinky. Any child would love it.
Faith x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous farm themed card and papers love the animals you cut out too
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card with all the farm animals Pinky and I love the fold, gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie Mageed said...

What a great fun fold card, Pinky! I love that paper you chose and the fun fold looks great! Thank you for playing with us at the Creative Creases and MMM Challenges and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Alyson Mayo said...

Very cute - love all the farm animals! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wonderful fold and theme for a child, and adding the age is a perfect touch! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Like how you used your frames for your pig allowing more of the patterned paper to show through in your background for your farm scene... great layout and fun farm card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Creative Creases.

Rae said...

I love how you featured this cute farm critters. Your grandson will love it!
Thank you for playing along with Creative Creases.

Maria Valente said...

So beautiful! Thank you for entering MMMChallenge.
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...