Friday 10 February 2023

Funfold VIP Tutorial


I did a funfold tutorial for my VIP Group today.
This is one of them, decorated up to suit a Mother's Day card.


I added little sentiments and butterflies to each page.


I think I should have gone with a deeper colour for my stamping!


This funfold shape gives lots of areas to decorate and add
sentiments and I think it suits a Mother's Day card for sure.
The papers give it a lovely vintage feel.
The other one I did became a mini album for a friend
who sadly just lost her 10 year Boxer dog.


Everything I used is listed below and the papers are one of the free
sets available until the end of February with a £45 spend.

I would like to enter this into

13 comments:

meg said...

Your fun fold and choice of papers and embellishments are beautiful

Janette said...

Just love this fun fold its like a mini book and so beautiful too. The one with the Boxer on melted my heart, bless him.xx

Chris said...

That fold is perfect for a Mothers Day card- plenty of scope for images and messages, the one you designed is beautiful.
xx

Pauline C said...

This is really pretty Pinky, everything works beautifully together.
Pauline xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely love both these little folio cards and beautiful papers
carol x

brenda said...

Isn't that first one just beautiful Pinky, hopes of Summer and sunshine. Th second lovely too, jus a sad occasion but I am sure it will be appreciated.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Pinky absolutely fabulous design x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous design Pinky, love the papers, such pretty florals, and the little dog one is so cute, so hard to loose a fur baby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Becca Sadler said...

Gorgeous Mother's Day card album! So very pretty, feminine, and reminiscent of shabby chic! Thanks for sharing at MTTC! --Becca/DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is stunning
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Simply gorgeous and the papers are so beautiful too Michelle x

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute project, I love it. Thank you for participating in Through the Purple Haze Challenges

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki{My Blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...