Sunday 5 February 2023

I love hanging out with you!


Our new challenge theme for February over at
is anything stamped with option to follow the sketch.
This months lucky winner will received a £25 bundle of products from Oakwood

For my card I decided to go with the sketch and it was a
very easy one to follow.
I even took time to finish off the inside!


Be sure and pop over to the challenge blog to see all the amazing
inspiration from my teamies.

I would like to enter this into

Winter wonderland here again with a bad frost overnight.
Cold but lovely and bright.
I'm doing some blog prep and a bit of housework
and that's me. Hopefully watch a good movie or
do some reading today.
Enjoy your day!!

16 comments:

brenda said...

I do like the fun Cat image Pinky and so nice how you carried it to the inside, makes the card vert special.

B x

meg said...

Your feline friends are fabulous Pinky,a beautiful make

Sandra H said...

Ahh so adorable l love your card and your kitty so beautifully put together x

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card love the cat images and pretty P.paper
carol x

Janette said...

I am loving these cats, they make the best fun card designs, this is gorgeous.xx

Linby said...

What a wonderful valentine card, I wasn't expecting that on the inside!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love the cute cat image - fabulous on the inside too
Lorraine x

Chris said...

Fabulous- inside and out! Lovely design and the cat stamps are the cutest!
xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A wonderful design Pinky. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

I'm loving this cute little kitty and your cards too! Michelle x

Francesca said...

What a cute card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

Pauline C said...

Great fun card Pinky - fun images and great take on the sketch.
Pauline xx

papierelle said...

Your card is really adorable and has a nice surprise inside. Glad you joined us at the Dream Factory. Gundi

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a fabulous and fun card Pinky, also a great insert.
Faith x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm back again with my DT hat on and still think this is fun and fabulous Pinky. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Conny said...

What a wonderful valentine card, I love these cats!
Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory Challenge!

Hugs,
Conny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...