Tuesday 7 March 2023

Birds


Our new challenge theme over at
has been chosen by Valerie and she wants to see
BIRDS.

For my tag I have used those Sweet Songbird stamps again.
They are so addictive!
I stamped the bird,branches, leaves and flowers,
inked the background and then stamped the nest onto
some crumb cake card and added it to the bird.
I stamped and punched the wing and beak for some
3d effect.
I stamped the sentiment and added some matching ribbon.
Come and join us this week.
It's a great way to use some scraps from your scrap box!!

I would like to enter this into

 We have a yellow warning for snow this week!
Today is cold but beautifully bright and sunny.
Fingers crossed it doesn't happen.

 

14 comments:

brenda said...

Your definitely in Spring Bird mode PInky, another cute tag.

B x

Sandra H said...

Ooh how wonderful is your tag its pink and l like blue and your adorable bird chirping to its hearts contents so pretty xx

Janette said...

That little chubby bird is the cutest, so sweet and I love him/her on this gorgeous tag.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Spring tag and I love the cute little bird
Carol x

Chris said...

So cute, a lovely spring time tag.
Hope you escape the snow!!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely tag! Anesha x

meg said...

A wonderful Spring tag, I love seeing the birds nesting.

Lorraine said...

Awww, so sweet - a gorgeous tag.
Lorraine x

Debbie Mageed said...

Wonderful tag, Pinky!! It's perfect for spring. I just got this bundle in my last order and am hoping to use it for my next card. As a bird lover, I can't believe I waited so long to get it! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Chrissy said...

simply adorable Pinky, love your sweet birdie in her nest, gorgeous tag.

luv CHRISSYxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fab tag, Pinky! Thanks so much!

Billie A said...

Darling tag and love the 3D effect of the nest. So cute. Darling bird. So glad you shared over at Make my Monday.

Michele said...

this is adorable! xo

N-Eva said...

Your tag is so cute. Love the colors and cute image. It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...