Tuesday 4 April 2023

Blue and green for Spring!





Our new challenge theme over at
has been chosen by Wendy and she wants to see
Spring colours yellow and green.

I have gone with my Easter bunny stamp set
and this time coloured him with watercolour pencils.
I used some retired papers for the background layers
and added some die cut foliage using Forever Flourishing dies.
I punched a few flowers for the front,
gave him a little bow and a larger one to finish the tag.

I hope you get time to join us this fortnight.

I would like to enter this into

14 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful fresh Spring colours and an adorable bunny

Janette said...

This is so sweet, what a gorgeous tag Pinky, I love it.xx

Sandra H said...

Thats a cute bunny tag Pinky x

Valerie-Jael said...

This is really gorgeous. Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tag and love the cute Bunny with his bow tie
Carol x

Chris said...

Your tag is so cute Pinky- and I love the colours (even without the yellow!!)
xx

brenda said...

What fun Pinky, love the colours but a Bunny with a bow tie really does it for me.

B x

Aimeslee Winans said...

That is such an adorable tag. I've been visiting all the entries after I posted mine. All of your elements are perfect. Hoppy Easter, Aimeslee XOX

WendyK said...

Lovely Easter bunny Pinky, he looks very smart.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I absolutely love this tag Pinky, it's so cute and beautiful too. I'm here with 2 hats on, so will say - Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Gillena Cox said...

How cute!!!

muchđź’–love

Sandra Wright. said...

You do cute so well Pinky, unlike me,lol.
Super tag..xx

My name is Erika. said...

That is the cutest bunny ever Pinky. What a fun tag! hugs-Erika

SarahR said...

What a really cute image and a darling tag! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge, Sarah - DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...