Friday 19 May 2023

Dragonfly Birthday


I did another video tutorial for my VIP group,
this time using up some card scraps.

It was a slow process but I really do like the finished look.
I went with my dragonfly punch to finish it off,
adding some sparkle card, coloured to match my card pieces.

I thought the wings were a bit flat in the black card
so added some wink of stella for extra sparkle.
I'd be happy to give this to a male or female.

I would like to enter this into

Spent the morning in Ikea but didn't get nothing
other than our lunch lol but lovely day out.
It's our daughter-in-law's birthday tomorrow and maybe
a bit of gardening on Sunday.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

13 comments:

meg said...

You created an amazing background in gorgeous colours for the dragonflies a beautiful Birthday card

Janette said...

WOW, I think that background is fabulous, its a real work of art and cleverly done. Beautiful card Pinky.xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW love the fabulous scrap background very clever and great result,love the Dragonflies
Carol x

Chris said...

Fabulous design Pinky the background looks fantastic- makes me think of mosaic tiles, beautifully done! Must have taken a lot of patience but what a great result.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! My goodness, so many tiny bits of card. BUT! What a super card they have become, Love the dragonfly and the sentiment background.
Faith x

Pamela said...

this is such a creative way to do background, I never thought of it. Thank you for sharing this with us at C4Galz

Mrs A. said...

Painstakingly worthwhile . Love how you have used your scraps up on this card. I am on a mission to use mine up too. Hugs Mrs A.

Liz said...

Super card Pinky, I love your mosaic panel. xx

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous design Pinky, love the colours and dragonflies and a fabulous way to use up scraps, love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

Wow! This is awesome!!
Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz
Debbie - C4G DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Sandra H said...

This is a gorgeous card x

Lynda said...

You must have lots of patience - but it was definitely worth it. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Cazro said...

A very clever and time consuming card, good result. Thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...