Thursday 1 June 2023

Chocolate Ladybugs!


Happy June!!!
I'm back from my little break
but a day late posting my tutorial!

This week I picked up some ladybird chocolates and decided to
make a cute little box to package them up.
You could fit two ladybirds in there if you wanted.

You can watch my video here



Measurements needed to make one
Card - 6" x 3 1/4"
Score long side - 1/2", 2 3/4", 3 1/4", 5 1/2"
Score short side - 1/2", 2 3/4"
DSP - four pieces at 2" x 2"

I would like to enter these into

Thanks for popping by today, I really appreciate it!

9 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful box for those sweet treats. Love the decoration, it fits the ladybird perfectly.
Hope you enjoyed your break.xx

Sandra H said...

Stunning sweetie box Pinky x

Chris said...

These are just adorable Pinky- perfectly designed boxes for those cute ladybird chocs, Hope you had a lovely break.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What wonderfully shaped choccies. Love the little box you made to fit, always so clever with your boxes Pinky. Hope you enjoyed your break.
Faith x

crafty-stamper said...

Great little boxes,I love those little ladybird chocs and the leaves you put them on
Carol x

meg said...

What fabulous boxes for the ladybird chocolates

Carla's Cards said...

Such a cute treat box!
DT Crafting from the Heart!

Julia Aston said...

What a great little box to house the gift of a sweet ladybug chocolate!

Pat K said...

Adorable little ladybug on this great box. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...