Friday 21 July 2023

Appreciation day!


My VIP video card was inspired by one of the artisan team ladies.
Nowhere near like the original but I did enjoy making it.

I went with berry burst colours which I think look
really rich and fresh against the white
 
I would like to enter this into

We had a quick dash out to shops before the flipping rain
arrived again. The weather for the weekend ahead is
dreadful! Luckily I had a nice delivery there of some lovely
SU crafty stuff so that should keep me happy!
Enjoy your weekend!


10 comments:

meg said...

The berry burst is a beautiful colour Pinky,love the mix of stamped flowers and foliage with the diecut leaves

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card love the colour and the stamped flowers
Carol x

Chris said...

This looks so fresh and lovely in the beautiful colours you've used, fabulous layout and design.
xx

Janette said...

Beautiful and such gorgeous colours, love this one again Pinky.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Hi just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at Birthstone challenges
Carol DT x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Pinky, I love the little flower sprays and fabulous shaped framing..

luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning and so gorgeous xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yes! I agree the colours are perfect together, this is a stunning card Pinky. As for the weather? I had to slip out this morning and got soaked just popping into our indoor market. I missed a 3 inch deep puddle by the pavement. Oops
Faith x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very pretty card and very creative too! Love it. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge.

Sandra H said...

Ooh Pinky your card is so beautiful x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...