Friday 28 July 2023

In the spotlight!


For my VIP Group this week I have gone with the
Spotlight technique along with some masking.

I have used Darling Details stamp set and I think
the finished card looks pretty ok.

I would like to enter this into

Yay we had sunshine all morning. Went to Belfast for
a walk about and lunch.
Great to see so many people smiling again.
It's amazing how a bit of sun can cheer you up.
Have a great weekend and thanks for all your lovely comments!

Welcome to my two newest followers
Gillena and Christine.
Thanks so much for following my blog, I really appreciate it!

11 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful spotlight card Pinky. Its such a gorgeous design.xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty Pinky x

meg said...

Great layout for this technique Pinky,love the bright colours used to spotlight design elements

Chris said...

The finished card looks beautiful Pinky! I love this technique. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card,great masking and love the spotlight technique
carol x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Pinky, love this technique, tried it and failed, but still love it and should try again, beautiful colours on the popped up panel..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a gorgeous card Pinky, I love how you have done the spotlight technique, it really is effective done this way.
Faith x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pinky, love the design
Lorraine x

Darlene said...

Awesome creation Pinky! Love your coloring & technique! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Beautiful Blossoms! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
BB DT
BEAUTIFUL BLOSSOMS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Donna Walls said...

I love the Spotlight Technique, it always creates such an eye-catching design. The dainty florals are lovely. Thanks for inspiring us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we enjoy seeing everyone's creativity.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Cindy Groh said...

I love this technique.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...