Tuesday 25 July 2023

Take a leaf out of my book!


It's Valerie's turn to choose the theme over at
and this fortnight it's all about books!

I got this lovely bundle recently called
Gorgeously Made and it has the script stamp as well
as the lovely punched page look.
I used  the Foursquare Decorative Masks to create
the little bubble bath squares on my very vanilla background.
I stamped the script along the right hand side
then used the die to cut along the left side.
I added one of the leaf dies, blended using lost lagoon ink.
The sentiment was computer generated and cut using
another one of those gorgeous dies.

I would like to enter this into

Got a lovely walk down at the Lakes this morning, sun shone
the whole time. Even got coffee in the garden!
Beginning to get a bit overcast now but happy I got all
that squeezed in!!

13 comments:

Janette said...

Oh this is so creative, love the punched page look and that script stamp is beautiful, also love the play on words, really love this. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

This is gorgeous, Pinky, love it! I only remembered 2 days back that it wasmy turn and then it was panic time! Hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

I love how you've created that tiny notebook, such a wonderful tag Pinky.
xx

Diane said...

Creative and beautiful and a perfect stenciled background!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

meg said...

A wonderful tag Pinky,your combination of stamping,sentiment and diecuts is beautiful

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous little notebook tag love the script stamp and all the dies
Carol x

Gillena Cox said...

Lovely tag, Pinky.
Happy Tuesday

Much💜love

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky, love your design, love the leaf and cannot believe a new fortnight has started, better shake my leg!!..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

How creative this is gorgeous x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! How very beautiful Pinky, love those dies and the stencilling with a lovely colour mix.
Faith x

Sandra Wright. said...

What a fabulous Tag, love the page, well I love all of it to be honest,lol. x

lichazul said...

Great Tag👏👏👏🤩💐 congrats
Happy day

crafty said...

Very creative. Thank you for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...