Wednesday 16 August 2023

Birthday gift box






My tutorial today is this cute little box.
I sized it to hold some Reece's Cups as they are a favourite
with the recipient.
It could be filled with lots of other things though.
It is super quick and easy to make!

You can watch my video here

Measurements needed to make one
Card - 6 3/4" x 9"
Score short side - 2 1/4", 4 1/2"
Score long side - 2 1/4", 4 1/2", 6 3/4"
DSP to decorate
7 pieces at 2 1/8" x 2 1/8"
Tab - 1/2" x 1 1/2"
score long side at 3/4"

I would like to enter these into


10 comments:

meg said...

Another fabulous tutorial Pinky,will definitely be trying it out,love your box

Chris said...

I love your personalised boxes, so cheerful and fun in those lovely bright papers- the pop up lids make me think of a Jack in the Box.
xx

Janette said...

I agree with Chris, I thought of Jack-in-the-box when I looked, these are so pretty and another wonderful idea Pinky. xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous little box Pinky, you come up with such cool boxes, love this project..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

I love your cute little boxes, Pinky. xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful gift boxes Pinky loving the colours too x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous little treat boxes,love the hinged lid and beautiful zesty coloured papers
carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Wow, you make such cool gift boxes and I love the papers and stamps to go with them too. The bonus has to be the tasty treats you put inside them!! Michelle x

ScrappyHorses said...

These boxes are so much fun and there's no better filler than Reese's Cups!! Wonderful gift idea! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper à la Mode! New name coming soon! ~Katrina

Hi! I'm Shirley and said...

Lovely boxes!!! Thanks for sharing this with us at Saturday Paper A La Mode Challenge over at the Outlawz. Hugs. Shirley M , DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...