Tuesday 1 August 2023

Books!


It's the second week of Valerie's theme book over at
This week I used the same bundle again, 
Gorgeously Made, along with some bubble bath papers and black card.
I love the pink and black combo.

I made the basic tag shape in black, matted with pink papers.
I made a smaller tag using the page end die and stamped it with text
and inked up the papers in bubble bath ink.
I layered two papers and used another die from that set to give
the torn edge effect along the bottom so I could shorten the page.
I punched two hearts in black, small one for top and larger
one for centre and finished with a sentiment.

I hope you get time to play along this week.

I would like to enter this into


8 comments:

meg said...

Your sentiment certainly applies to me,I hate being without a book,the "pages" on your tag a brilliant idea

Sandra H said...

This is another of your gorgeous creations Pinky l love it x

Janette said...

This is gorgeous Pinky, I do love the tab top paper and the torn edge looks brilliant, gorgeous tag with a nice difference. xx

Chris said...

Clever design Pinky, it looks beautiful and fits the book theme perfectly. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks so much, Pinky, you have made me very happy! Hugs, Valerie

Chrissy said...

Fabulous tag Pinky, love the torn edges the text and beautiful heart and great design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous little tag love the notebook edge die,script stamp and the torn edges-definitely looks like a little notebook
Carol x

Mynn xx said...

Such a fabulous tag! I adore the color combo and layering! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...