Monday 21 August 2023

Emboss Resist Technique


Happy Monday!

My card today is using the emboss resist technique.
Not a great picture as my colours are pretty light as well as the thanks lol.
I used lemon lolly, parakeet party and tahitian tide!
But it was a very enjoyable card to make.
I finished it off with some gems and bakers twine.

I would like to enter this into

Nice sunny day out there today.
I got a lot of tidying up done in the garden and a bit of weeding
between the tiles out the front!
That is a workout I can tell you, my bottom and legs are aching!!
Have a great week ahead!

9 comments:

Janette said...

Pretty card, love the colours, they blend so well together and the word die is perfect Pinky. xx

meg said...

A beautiful CAS card using this technique

brenda said...

Lovely fresh zingy colours Pinky, lovely names for the colours as well, always think someone has a great job coming up with them.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card love the technique and zesty colours-really sunny and warm here to-washer on the go lol
Carol x

Chris said...

A lovely technique, beautiful fresh colours, fabulous card!
xx

Christina said...

Was für eine schöne Karte. Danke dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.

LG Christina

Sandra H said...

Pinky your card is so lovely gorgeous colours too x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty card, love the blue and yellow, the twine is a lovely addition too.
We could do with some sun, as for aching bottom and legs, I'm with you, I ache like crazy after going into the garden for a bit too.
Faith x

Megan J said...

Hi Pinky, a fabulous card love the embossed leaves and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.... Megan DT LPoCF

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...