Friday 4 August 2023

Paper Florist!


I did a tutorial over in my VIP group showing how I
made some flowers using foamiran and some in paper
with the die set Paper Florist.


The foamiran  flowers were quick and easy to make but I did not
have a nice white foamiran and the heat changed the colour of my ink
so think I will stick to paper/card.

The card above was made using the flowers and leaves that I cut from
the die set Paper Florist. It is jam packed with gorgeous dies
to make so many different flowers and leaves.
Put together with the Places in the Heart stamp set
it makes a really nice card for a new Mum.

I would like to enter this into

I hope you have a lovely weekend.
We are off to Dublin in the morning to pick up my daughter
from the airport. We had planned to stay for a few nights
but the prices are ridiculous and I refuse to pay them!!
Seriously £500 for two nights bed, breakfast extra!!
It's only a 4 hour  return drive to airport so we shall do it in one go,
and stop off for a bite when we pick the girls up.

17 comments:

Janette said...

This is stunning, what a beautiful tag Pinky, the image is adorable and those flowers do have the 'WOW' factor, beautiful.
I agree about those daft prices, are they pulling a number from a hat, why anyone would want to part with that much cash for a short stay is beyond me. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful foamiran flowers and gorgeous stamp used xx

brenda said...

Your creation today is just beautiful Pinky. That price doesn't surprise me, the wedding venue rooms were £180 per night and that was a 'special' price for the wedding party.

B x

meg said...

A wonderful tag Pinky,such a beautiful image and embellishments. Hotel prices are ridiculously expensive just now

Chris said...

Your card is beautiful Pinky, such a lovely image and the flowers are so pretty with the delicate pink touches.
Phew, that sounds expensive for 2 nights ...and you don't even get breakfast! I wouldn't pay it either.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card for a new Mum,gorgeous image and all the flowers look beautiful. WOW £500 for two nights and breakfast extra-ridiculous!!!
Carol x
THank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
Carol DT x

Linby said...

A beautiful image and your gorgeous flowers are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

Dena J said...

A gorgeous card to welcome a new baby. The flowers are stunning. Quite delicate touches of color. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is stunning Pinky, I love your colouring on the image and the gorgeous flowers, they look perfect to me!
Faith x

Sarah said...

What a goregous image, beautiful flowers and such an unusual shape of this lovely card. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this fortnight. Sarah DT

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful shaped tag card and lovely image too. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this time.
Lorraine

Sandra H said...

This is just so pretty Pinky the image is gorgeous and the flowers so beautiful x

Mynn xx said...

This is absolutely precious! Your flowers are gorgeous! HUGS! 🤗 Mynn xx

Creaellenknutselsite said...

A beautiful tag and a beautiful image and embellishments
thanks for joining us at creations in pink
hugs Ellen DT CIP

Chrissy said...

How beautiful is this image Pinky, just lovey and the flowers in the soft pink and white, gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

I'll try again, I had an Oop's that's an error..
I think that image is just beautiful and looks so lovely with the soft pink and white flowers, gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Conny said...

Really wonderful! Love the flowers and the colours!
Thanks for joining us at the Kreativtanten - Challenge!

Hugs,
Conny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...