Monday 14 August 2023

Sticky notes!



Happy Monday!

Today I am sharing a wee project I made to show off this
stamp set - TIME FOR TAGS which is the prize for
my August challenge over at Create with Pinky on FaceBook.
I am beginning to like this set so much I might change my mind 😂


I have made little matchbox type holders for some
sticky notes. Perfect for your handbag, back of your phone,
on your desk, back to school or by the phone etc etc.

I will have a tutorial for the bigger version of this next week.

I would like to enter these into

Beautiful day today. I have my walk done early and it
is pretty hot out there already!! Exciting stuff.
Enjoy your week everyone!

13 comments:

brenda said...

You never fail to provide something different in the way of inspiration Pinky.

B x

meg said...

A beautiful stamp set and fun project

Janette said...

These are a lovely idea, you do make the prettiest things, love these Pinky. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful, you always have good ideas. Have a lovely week, hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Another clever idea Pinky, these are lovely. Enjoy the sunshine!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

A great idea and very useful love the cute stamps and p.papers
Carol x

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

Fabulous idea Pinky love the tags and thanks for joining us at 613 Ave Create hugs x

Liz said...

What a brilliant project Pinky, great idea for a little gift. xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous sticky note holders Pinky and love the cute label stamp set, how handy, I just bought a notebook not long ago for my purse and left it on a counter in a shop somewhere!!..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Very petty Pinky x

ScrappyHorses said...

How cute are these note holders! Those stamps are so sweet; perfect for this project! Thanks for sharing with us at Paper à la Mode! Be looking for our name change coming soon! ~Katrina

Sandra said...

Love this!! So creative! Thanks for joining the Outlawz Paper a la Mode challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...