Monday 4 September 2023

A few baubles!!



Happy Monday!

I have finally started my Christmas cards!!

I found a stash of cream card waiting to be used so dug out
some retired bits of paper to see if I could get a card from them.
I did and even had a strip for the inside.
The papers are really sparkly yet have a lovely vintage
Christmas feel. Reminds me of my childhood when my
parents hung paper baubles from the ceiling.

I used the patchwork pieces to cut the paper and glued to some
night of navy card. The stamp set is called Christmas Gleaming (R).
I stamped the bauble and coloured it in with blends.
The sentiment was stamped in night of navy ink
and I finished it off with some green/gold ribbon.

Pretty pleased to have one under my belt!!

I would like to enter this into

Patiently waiting (NOT) on roof tiles arriving.
Hubby headed off to golf and it's a lovely sunny day!
Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

12 comments:

Chris said...

A very elegant card to start your Christmas stash! Love the papers, colours and the patchwork die, the centre bauble is gorgeous.
Hope your roof tiles have arrived!
xx

Sandra H said...

Wow absolutely stunning card Pinky the papers are gorgeous x

meg said...

The papers and your card have a beautiful vintage feel Pinky,love the stamped focal bauble

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and Vintage look P.paper,really love the patchwork die too.I remember the paper baubles hung from the ceiling too
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Yes, that paper is gorgeous I can see why you had to use it. A beautiful bauble finishing it off, love your card. As for hanging decorations from the ceiling? Yep! We did that too hahaha
Faith x

Liz said...

Wonderful card Pinky, I love the design. Hope your roof tiles turned up today. xx

SmilynStef said...

What pretty vintage paper ... I love how you used it with that patchwork die cut ... so very glad you joined us for our Christmas Past at Jingle Belles.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful elegant Christmas card Pinky, love the colours and design..hope your tiles arrived..I hate waiting,I'm like that with couriers, they never come quick enough for me..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful creative and fabulous design, and the colours really pop. ♥

Liz said...

Popping back to say thank you for sharing your card in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
Liz xx

Janette said...

I love this, that paper is beautiful and the big bauble in the center is stunning.
Hope the roofer guys turned up with the tiles and got the roof done for you while this good weather lasts Pinky. xx

lauren bergold said...

oh what a lovely card, I adore the beautiful background paper and especially the cool sunburst-pattern; then and you've chosen exactly the right papers and embellies to complement! So happy you could join our Old-Fashioned Christmas fun at Jingle Belles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...