Thursday 12 October 2023

Beary quick and cute!


Another quick and easy Christmas card for my stash!
This really was so easy.
The snowflake stencil is from the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks set 
and the bear is from the Beary Cute stamp set.
I tied it in with tahitian tide inks and card.

You can watch my quick reel here

I would like to enter this into

Woke up to a chilly morning but with lots of beautiful sunshine!
It seems to be bringing the neighbours out for a chat,
which is lovely as we never really saw each other
with the bad summer we had!
Getting to chat to them was definitely a tonic for us all.

11 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous wintry scene with an adorable polar bear

Janette said...

After the week I just had I am all for a quick and easy card make Pinky, in fact I would go as far to say I would be cheering them on, hahaha.
This is gorgeous, the Polar bear is so cute and I love the snowflakes, just goes to show, CAS is gorgeous. xx

Chris said...

The stencilled snowflakes make the perfect background for your cute polar bear, a fabulous CAS card Pinky.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous CAS card love the cute Polar Bear and stencilled snowflakes
Carol x

Christina said...

Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr gut. Danke, dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.

LG Christina

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous card Pinky, would be great for mass making..which I love to do..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! This is so cute and very lovely Pinky.
Faith x

Sandra H said...

This Pinky is stunning x

Helen said...

So cute! Love your polar bear.

Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Leanne said...

Love me that bear, and great color you used, and thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC

Leanne said...

So happy I get to comment again, this bear is awesome and I just got this stamp set so been inking it up today. I like your card, great oh,thank you for playing our Monochromatic Challenge at Christmas Craft Creations. Have a wonderful day!

Leanne DT Member/CCC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...