Thursday 26 October 2023

Grid Card for Halloween


Another Halloween make.
This one is just a topper as I wanted to stick it to the goodies bags
for each of the Grandkids houses.
Did you ever go to the Haunted House at fun fairs?
I remember going to one many years ago and swore I
wouldn't go again lol. I am very easily spooked!!

I used the Grid card idea for this one and some retired papers.
Very pleased with the finished look and it was super easy and quick
I stamped the house and cut it out, adding some purple ink to the white parts.
The background was inked up using lemon lime twist and gorgeous grape inks.
I stamped the little headstones and bats, then added the house with 3d foam.
The sentiment was stamped, inked, then chopped up to fit the spaces.

I would like to enter this into

Some work is being done on the roof! I'm keeping quiet
in case I scare him off!!

Product List

13 comments:

meg said...

Great layout, papers and stamped images

brenda said...

As Meg said, great layout Pinky, very effective use of DP's.

B x

Chris said...

Colourful and fun, I agree it's a great layout, the papers are beautiful and the haunted house scene is beautifully stamped.
I never even liked walking past the Haunted House rides at funfairs never mind go on them!!! I had an over-active imagination as a child (still have really!) and I would have had nightmares for weeks.
Hope they finally sort your roof (whispered quietly!)
xx

Janette said...

Oh its a belter Pinky, love the papers and the spooky house.
I loved going in the haunted house in Blackpool pleasure beach when I was a kid, it always had us screaming, in a fun way, :))
Hope your roof is soon sorted, honestly, my temper can get the better of me, you must be a saint. xxx

Diane said...

Oh yeah, this is fabulous and what a perfect way to use up scraps of papers too, love this idea!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}

Sandra H said...

Brilliant and the different colours of paper l just think are great with the embellishments x

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant Halloween card love the spooky house and grid design-useful for scraps.No never been on it -don't even watch scary movies lol.Hope your roof is soon finished heaving it down here!!!
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous spooky project and I love the sky colours. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous spooky scene Pinky, love the sky and bats and such a neat old house, love the coloured panels too..

luv CHRISSYxx

dj said...

Fun halloween grid card...spooky indeed!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "spooky and/or birds" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You nailed the masculine portion of our challenge too!!
-Deb Horst, DT #C4G333

Liz said...

Super spooky card, Pinky. I love the layout of your design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
Liz xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this is so awesome Pinky!! I love those strips of papers for your layout and what a spooky cute haunted house image!! So happy to see your wonderful creation over in the Sparkles Monthly gallery my friend!! Thanks for playing!

Julie B said...

Fab image and a great use of the DP in the layout. A fun entry for our spooky challenge at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...