Saturday 28 October 2023

More leaves!


Another Saturday post.
I followed the sketch over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday
but it closes tomorrow so had to get this posted.
I flipped the sketch to suit my card.

The leaf background was made using one of my stencils
from the Abundant beauty masks with lots of nice
autumn ink colours.
I added some text from the gorgeous made stamp set
and the THANKS is from biggest wishes stamp set.
It is mostly in daffodil delight colours, so bright and cheerful.
I even made a matching tag with a leftover bit from the embossed masking.
It does look much nicer in real life as the leaves look 3d.


Here is a quick video showing the process


I would like to enter this into

Bit wet with sunny spells today so taking the chance
and heading out for the day!
Have a lovely weekend and thanks so much for all your
lovely comments throughout the week.


Product List

13 comments:

brenda said...

Always love seeing leaves, looks like lovely depth on these with clever inking.

B x

meg said...

Your leaves are beautiful Pinky,at first glance I thought they were embossed,gorgeous card and tag

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

The leaves are just gorgeous, love the bright yellow, making a happy set. We have lashing rain and a real chill in the air. Hope your day goes well.
Faith x

Chris said...

Beautiful card and tag Pinky, full of autumn sunshine, the stencilled leaves are gorgeous with the yellow.

Enjoy your day out, hope the weather is kind to you.
xx

Janette said...

Just gorgeous Pinky, love the colours and beautiful leaves, they are a beautiful set. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and matching tag.love the beautiful Autumn colours and leaves-they do actually look 3D when you click on the pics.Hope you enjoy your day out and the weather stays fine.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card and tag Pinky, I LOVE yellow and the leaves and their gorgeous colours, beautiful..hope the weather held so you managed to get out..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Pinky how lovely is your card and tag yellow was my favourite colour at school still is with blues love the leaves x

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DRAGONFLY DREAMS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

kramer_buffy said...

So glad you added this, it is such a ray of sunshine! Thanks so much for playing with us at TSOT!

-- Dalis
http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

lichazul said...

Gorgeous card ☺️💐 congrats, happy week

Card Creator said...

Stunning! I love how those leaves look so amazing, almost like they are coming off of the page. Thank you so much for joining us at My Time to Craft. I cannot wait to see more of your amazing work
~Tamara (DT)

GerJanne said...

Hi Pinky,
I love your card! Enough leaves for the challenge. Thanks for joining us!
GerJanne
(DT Do-All Kreatives)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...