Thursday 30 November 2023

Mini Album Books!




So I am back with part two of my video tutorial,
this time showing how to make the little books for inside.



You can watch the video here


Measurements for one book
Piece A - 3 3/4" x 8 1/4"
score long side - 3 3/4", 4 1/2"
Piece B - 3 3/4" x 8"
score long side - 3 3/4", 4 1/4"
Piece C - 3 3/4" x 7 3/4"
score long side - 3 3/4", 4"
Paper to decorate
twelve pieces at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"

I will decorate each page when I receive the photos from the parents,
adding some wording or stamped images.
You will be able to see the finished album in my albums section
on top tab of my blog.

The papers have all come from the one pack, so a
great way to use up your Christmas stash!

I would like to enter this into
Use your Stuff - shine bright (sparkly ribbon and wink of stella)

I'm getting very organised now for Christmas and actually
beginning to feel Christmassy!!
Tree will be up some time next week hopefully,
presents are beginning to get bought, cards
are all ready to be posted tomorrow.
Feeling so proud of myself lol.


Product List

9 comments:

meg said...

Thank you for the tutorial for this fabulous album today,love it

Janette said...

I think this is a beautiful idea, so precious for the boys to keep to. xx

Chris said...

Thanks for the tutorial Pinky, will definitely check it out when I get back from shopping! Well done on getting all your cards ready to post- I wish I had!
xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty and creative Pinky l just love what you create your so talented x

Chrissy said...

Such a lovely idea and I love those little booklets and fabulous papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chana Malkah said...

Thanks for the tutorial and for the fabulous project! We look forward to your next visit to A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

dj said...

I am loving your polar bear books...thanks for the tutorial!! Such a fantastic take on our "Festive Creatures" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Polar bears are the perfect choice for making for a true masculine card which is part of our challenge...making cards for guyz!!
-Deb Horst, DT #C4G336

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wonderful card.. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the heartbr />
Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls

Sue Jackson said...

How fabulous! I absolutely love these! I'm totally saving your video to watch and copy. Wonderful projects! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...