Wednesday 6 December 2023

Christmas Soap Box


My tutorial today is a cute little box holding some even cuter
bars of soap!
I got a few bars of the Gingerbread man soap bars from Oriflame.
They are so cute and Stampin' Up! had the perfect stamp set
to use for them but I didn't get it 😡


But I am happy enough with this gorgeous paper and snowflake stamp set.

You can watch my video here


Measurements needed to make the box
Base - 7 1/2" x 11"
Score short - 1", 2", 5 1/2", 6 1/2"
Score long - 3", 4", 8", 9"
DSP to decorate
Front top - 2 pieces at 3 2/8" x 2 6/8"
Front bottom - 1 piece - 3 2/8" x 1 6/8"
Back - 1 piece at 3 2/8" x 3 6/8"
Sides long - 4 pieces at 6/8" x 3 6/8"
Sides wide - 3 pieces at 3 2/8" x 6/8"

I would like to enter this into

10 comments:

Kasia J. said...

Beautiful box.

meg said...

Gorgeous snowflake paper and boxes,thank you for another brilliant tutorial

Janette said...

Beautiful boxes again Pinky, they look so festive. I must say the soaps sound lush, not heard of them before. xx

Chris said...

Your fabulous packaging makes the smallest of gifts special Pinky, you have some brilliant ideas, thanks for the tutorial.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful boxes and snowflakes-love the p,paper.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
Carol DT x

Anonymous said...

Stunning as always Pinky

Sandra H said...

Beautiful boxes Pinky perfect background paper and a fabulous snowflake x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

While I'm visiting, I decided to do just a little catch up, these are just fabulous, I love the boxes, but the soap is such a great gift too. Another box to case, probably not holding something as cute though?
Faith x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creations!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge December "ATG".
Ileanaxx

samantha's cards said...

What a fabulous Christmas card, thanks for joining us at THAIC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...