Thursday 28 December 2023

Heartfelt Hellos!


I had another wee play with my new stencils,
this time I went with shades of pinks/red and greens.
I cut the stencilled area off a bit to fit my card,
tore the edge and layered on top of some
matching bubble bath pink which I embossed with a dotty folder.
I then stamped the sentiment from a free set called
Heartfelt Hellos (free with a £45 spend from 4/1/24),
in the deep pink and lay some silver twine beneath it.
I added some gems to the flower centres.
Really quick and easy.

I would like to enter this into

It's very quiet now after all the buzz of Christmas.
We had a great get together as a family on the Friday before Christmas.
Then on Christmas Eve we went to a beautiful Mass with an
amazing folk choir.
On Christmas morning the whole family was here for breakfast,
15 in total and it was the loveliest start to Christmas.
We spent the afternoon with my Mother-in-law
then came home and cooked a small Christmas dinner
for me and Brian (hubby).
I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas too.


 

8 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card, love the stencil Pinky and your colours are so pretty.
Glad you had what sounds like an amazing Christmas. I was at my daughters....three doors away haha....it was such a good day and we all enjoyed it with lots of fun too. xxx

Diane said...

Gorgeous floral card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure, Triple B and Beautiful Blossoms!
Diane CYHTP, TB Co-Owner and BB DT
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous new stencil and amazing color combo. I trust you had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year. Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and supporting us.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Chris said...

Your Christmas day sounds lovely Pinky, glad you had a good time.
The card is beautiful. love the design and the stencilling.
xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful floral card Pinky, fabulous stenciling and I love the pinks, sounds like a perfect Christmas day for you, glad you had such a nice day..

Luv CHRISSYxx

meg said...

A beautiful stencilled floral design Pinky,the colours look so fresh.Your Christmas Day sounds busy,pleased to read you enjoyed it

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Pinky and l adore your stanciling x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Thanks so much for linking another beautiful creation to Beautiful Blossoms Challenge! XXO, Aimeslee DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...