Sunday 3 December 2023

Sparkling Snowflakes!


Our December challenge has started over at
and this month the theme is
anything stamped with option favourite colours.

We have two lovely prizes up for grabs so be sure and get your entries in.


For my card, it was a toss up between pink or blue so I went with both😂
I used a stamp set called Sparkling Snowflakes
and my colours are called bubble bath and tahitian tide.
I randomly stamped various sizes of snowflakes in both colours
over the base layer of my card.
Some snowflakes were double stamped in light and dark versions of the ink
which gives a lovely shadowy effect.
I then went in with my 2 way glue pen and added spots of glue here and there.
Then I got messy and added my gold and silver flakes, rubbing
it into the glue spots for some added sparkle.
The sentiment square was die cut with a snowflake stamped in
bubble bath and the sentiment in tahitian tide.
I added a piece of vellum underneath with torn edges.
I wrapped a ribbon around the base, added the sentiment
and finished with a bow in bubble bath colours.

I hope you get time to join us this busy month of December.

I would like to enter this into

Well we got the decorations up yesterday.
Have all my cards posted and some ready for hand delivery.
Christmas presents have to be wrapped and still some
to buy but getting there.
COVID is rampant again so be careful out there!!

Product List

13 comments:

brenda said...

It was a good idea going with both colours Pinky as they work so well together, it's a beautiful card.

B x

meg said...

A stunning card,the pink and blue colour combo for the snowflakes a wonderful idea

Janette said...

I love the pink and blue together and of course it makes for a lovely different design. So pretty and love the gold bits too. xx

Sandra H said...

This card is stunning l like the colours too and the layout x

Chris said...

So pretty Pinky, love the colours and the sparkling snowflakes.
xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pinky with the blues and pinks, so pretty and I bet it sparkles so much in the lights..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linby said...

A beautiful colour combo and such a pretty card.

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Pretty snowflake card Pinky, love the colours and sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card,love the pastel blue and pink snowflakes with the touches of gold-really pretty.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pinky, love the snowflakes - they look fab in pink and blue. Always good to have extra sparkle too!
Lorraine x

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card. Love the color scheme. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.

Mrs.B said...

A gorgeous card, love the pink and blue snowflakes, so pretty together.
Avril xx

Marina said...

Love the pretty colour combo on this sparkly card. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...