Monday 22 January 2024

Brayer it up!


Happy Monday!
OMG what a storm we had last night!
We had a yellow warning all day Sunday, then at 12 midnight it
shifted up to amber. I swear I thought the new roof was going to come off!!
My poor daughter left for Dublin airport at 5am this morning,
in the eye of the storm!!
Waiting patiently to hear from her. They are due to fly out
to Paris at 9am.

I had a play with my brayer today and decorated
this box using Parakeet Party ink and an embossing folder.
The brayer is a great help for covering the embossing folder evenly.
I finished the box off with some ribbon, sentiment and gems.

I would like to enter this into

8 comments:

Janette said...

How pretty Pinky, I love the DP you designed its gorgeous.
I hope your daughters flight is ok, these storms are rough at the moment, or should I say again. Its all getting abit much isn't it, stay safe .xx

Sandra H said...

Still pretty windy in my neck of the woods hopefully no rain today you have a lovely creative mind this is stunning x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the design paper you created and the colour-thank you for the reminder about inking the embossing folders too.Hope your Daughters flight got away and landed safely-it was a bit rough last night.
Carol x

Chris said...

The box looks great Pinky, love the embossed design and the colour.
Was very windy here last night, but I think we were lucky compared to a lot of places in the UK.
A few trees down in the local nature reserve, which is always sad. xx

Doris P. said...

What a beautiful idea! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Chrissy said...

Glad you are safe Pinky and the roof held on, and hope your daughter is safe too, I saw on our news another storm is heading in that way so take care. Love your brayered embossed paper for the box, fabulous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Megan J said...

Hi Pinky, a gorgeous gift box, love the diamond embossed with the ink, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Natascha said...

Hello Pinky!
Love your box and your choosen colour. Thank you so much for joining us over at Stamps & Fun = CREATIVITY. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...