Tuesday 2 January 2024

It has wings but can it fly??


It's the second week of Sandie's challenge theme WINGS
over at

This time I have gone with a chicken!! I know they have wings
but don't use them to fly but apparently then can use them when
jumping and can reach right high heights!!

This one comes from a stamp set called Hey Chuck.
He has been stamped and coloured and the sentiment
stamped around him along with some birthday squiggles.

I finished him with a brad instead of ribbon.

I would like to enter this into


Welcome to my newest follower Cheryl.
Thanks so much for following my blog!


10 comments:

meg said...

Your tag made me smile,I can envisage the damage a chicken on skateboard would do it's an absolutely brilliant tag

Sandra H said...

Wings most certainly can fly and your tag is amazing love the sentiment too x

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant tag and fabulous chicken-yes don't be fooled we used to let ours loose in the garden and one in particular used to flutter onto the grandaughters trampoline use it to flutter onto next doors fence and over into his garden-I mean we have a really big garden as it is-litle gets and our cats and dogs were frightened of them lol can you image if they had a skateboard lol.
Carol x

Janette said...

Brilliant image, what a fab tag Pinky, I am still laughing at Carols comment, so funny can you imagine that chicken being an acrobat, hahaha. xx

Chris said...

What a great image Pinky- that chicken doesn't need to fly- he gets around quite fast enough on his skateboard!
xx

Chrissy said...

I love your chicken Pinky with those "I know a secret eyes"..fabulous fun tag..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Valerie-Jael said...

What a fun tag! Hugs, Valerie

Liz said...

Fabulous tag, Pinky. What a fun design! xx

Sandra Wright. said...

Loving this Tag Pinky, the chicken is great.
Thank you so much for supporting my theme..xx

Heather said...

Cute tag! As someone who has chickens, they can fly, but they aren't very good at it! It gets very dramatic. Anyway, your card is very fun! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...