Tuesday 30 January 2024

Marie Antoinette!


It's the second week of Michele's theme
Marie Antoinette over at

This week I grabbed a free image of her, made
an oval frame using highland heather card, to which I glued some pearls.
I made a bow using the gold stuff (don't know what it's called lol),
a bit of lace to tie it together and finished with a little flower.
All stuff from my soft material drawer which hasn't seen
the light of day for a while!!

I would like to enter this into

Welcome to my newest follower Dottie!
Thanks so much for following my blog.

10 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

This is beautiful Patricia,love the Vintage image and pearl covered frame.I think the bow is tulle.
Carol x

Janette said...

This is so gorgeous, its like one of those brooches you see, so pretty and I don't know what that ribbon stuff is called either, it looks great though. xx

Chris said...

I think this is quite a difficult theme Pinky- but you smashed it! The pretty tag reminds me of a cameo brooch. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tag! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Beautiful tag

Much♡love

Liz said...

Lovely tag Pinky, so elegant. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the image and you've shown her off so wonderfully. x

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Michele said...

this is ornate and beautiful. thanks for playing along at tag tuesday! xo

Sandra Wright. said...

What a pretty Tag, lovely image and delicately framed with the pearls.
I love it xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...