Sunday 18 February 2024

All creatures great and small!


Happy Sunday.
I have my midway post for our challenge theme
anything goes option animals/birds/creatures, over at

We have two great prizes up for grabs so be sure and join us.


For my card I went with a bunny (is it too early??)
I pulled out my Countryside Corners dies to make the card shape
which I ran through with an embossing folder for some texture.
I used Countryside Inn dsp for the first layer
then went with Easter Bunny stamp set for the image.
I was inspired by the sketch over at Try a Sketch on Tuesday.
I added some clouds to the background and some
grass for him to sit on.

I would like to enter this into

Nice bright sunny day here.
Hopefully get out for a nice walk in the fresh air.
My IBS has been playing havoc with me this week!
Spent most of yesterday on the loo and the couch 😖
Enjoy your day whatever you are up to.



17 comments:

brenda said...

No it's not too early Pinky, the bunnies I see daily from the kitchen window definitely think it's Spring as do most of the birds.

Your tag shape is lovely with the bunny and soft blues.

B x

Sandra H said...

Cute tag with a lovely image and sentiment x

meg said...

Definitely not too early for this adorable Spring bunny tag,hope you're feeling much better today

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag,love the p.paper and cute bunny.Wet and dreary here-hope you feel better today and get to enjoy a nice walk.
Carol x

Janette said...

Its never to early these days, just after Christmas the stores began putting out Valentines stuff next to the Easter eggs, its insane !!!
Anyways, I love this cutie, sweet little bunny and a very pretty paper. xx

Chris said...

Never too early for bunnies Pinky! Love your pretty tag, a lovely shape and cute bunny.
Hope you enjoy your walk...it's sunny here at the moment but keeps bucketing down with rain so not venturing far today.
xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pinky, that bunny is so cute.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

What a little cutie Pinky and love the card shape and embossing, gorgeous, hope you managed your walk..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linby said...

Such a cutie and your clouds look amazing. Love that DP you used too.
I hope you got out for your walk and that your IBS has calmed down.

Liz said...

Great tag shaped card, Pinky and it’s never too early for a bunny.
Liz xx

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the texture and love how you created a scene for the interpretation of our sketch... adorable bunny and tag. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.

kramer_buffy said...

LOVE that you changed the shape of the card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TSOT!
-- Dalis
http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An absolute delight. x

Polly said...

Wow! Your card is adorable with all the layers the background clouds and cutest little bunny! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT! :)

Melanie R said...

Cute tag, Pinky! Thank you for playing along with us at TSOT #640. - Melanie R.

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card , love the shape and that little bunny is so cute.
Avril xx

Heather said...

This is beautiful and so adorable!! I love your shape and that sweet bunny!! This would also make a fabulous tag or bookmark!! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...