Tuesday 19 March 2024

Gothic arch/theme


Our new challenge theme over at
has been chosen by the lovely Michele and she wants us to go with
Gothic Arches or Gothic theme.

I was a bit stumped at first as this is not my style at all
and I definitely have nothing gothic related in any of my stamps.
So, I turned to AI and created a gothic arch with a man and an owl!

I printed it off and cut round the arch shape and used that as a guide
for my tag base. I have stamped some script to the base
using Gorgeously Made stamp set,
stuck the arch in place and then used some gold metallic rub-on around
the edges. I found the adventure sentiment in my stash
and added some gold rub-on to it too.

If you need better inspiration than this be sure to check out
Michele's gorgeous examples here!

I would like to enter this into

11 comments:

Janette said...

Ooohhh AI, wow Pinky I wouldn't know where to start you clever lady, haha. Well I love your creation, its really lovely, well done. xx

Chris said...

You did a fantastic job Pinky- I love this, such atmosphere and it really tells a story.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag,love the Gothic arch and owl.
Carol x

meg said...

A wonderful atmospheric tag Pinky, you've definitely nailed the gothic theme

Gillena Cox said...

Nice tag. Happy Tuesday.

Much♡love

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Pinky, AI? You've created a fabulous image and tag. x

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, I love these arches- Hugs, Valerie

Chrissy said...

No, it is not your thing Pinky, BUT..you did an amazing job and I love the image and tag shape it is FABulous..

luv CHRISSYxx

Michele said...

Pinky, this is gorgeous! thanks for playing along with my theme, i love it! xo

Sandra H said...

Pinky this is beautiful x

Sandra Wright. said...

I had to smile when I saw your Tag, the arches are fab, but it was the owl's eyes that made me smile, just great,lol.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...