Wednesday 13 March 2024

St. Patrick's Day hat!


My tutorial today is an oldie but a goodie.
I had been putting off making these for a few years but
finally caved.
I started off with four for the Grandkids and stupidly left
them on the hall table with their other goodies.



Someone spied them and requested 13!!
So I had to get a little factory line going to get them done lol.
The shamrock punch I have had for years and it is from Woodware.

You can watch my video here


Measurements needed to make one
Garden Green card - 6" x 1 3/4"
Score long side at 1/4"
Black card - 6" x 1/2"
Gold Card - 3/4" x 3/4"
Black card - 1/2" x 1/2"
Gold card for punching more shamrocks

I would like to enter these into

Off to babysit for an hour of so this afternoon.
Enjoy your day.


Product List

8 comments:

Janette said...

I bet it was your daughter that spied them, haha, it usually is I know.. Anyway, they are such cute little gifts, what a lovely novelty. xx

brenda said...

These are such fun Pinky, 13 is a tall order and well done on getting them all done. Must admit I fall into the same problem showing what I've made and then can I have X number please, sure they think it takes seconds to make.

B x

meg said...

Love this project Pinky,

Chris said...

These are just so cute Pinky- not at all surprised they're in demand! Hide them away before anyone else puts in an order. xx

crafty-stamper said...

These are absolutely brilliant,no wonder you got another order for them-great little novelty treat holders,hope the baby sitting went well.
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Ooh wow they are amazing x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous makes Pinky. Love the design. x

Billie A said...

Fun project and so creative .. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...