Tuesday 23 April 2024

A bit dotty!


It's the second week of Sandie's theme
anything goes
over at TAG TUESDAY.

This week I was inspired by a tag I saw over on Simon Says Monday challenge blog.
I used my stencils and a mix of inks for the background.
I inked up the edges in black.
The spots where punched, inked and had a rough
black edge added.
Some have had words or shapes stamped on them.
I added everything to my tag including the stamped SMILE
and finished with a stapled ribbon.

I would like to enter this into

Product List

9 comments:

meg said...

Love your colourful tag Pinky,great mix of inky stencilled background and embellishments

Chris said...

A fantastic inky tag Pinky- I love it!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag,love the stencilled background and added circles.
Carol x

Sandra Wright. said...

I love everything about your Tag Pinky.
Thank you so much for playing along again with my theme.xx

Card Creator said...

So fun! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
~Tamara

Sandra H said...

Aww lovely tag Pinky x

My name is Erika. said...

This is a great tag PInky. A smile is always a wonderful thing, isn't it? hugs-Erika

Gillena Cox said...

Gorgeous tag😊

Much♡love

Megan J said...

Hi Pinky, a colourful tag, love the way the colours change going down with the word stamps inside the circles. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...