Monday 1 April 2024

A Little Latte


1st April, any fools about??
Hope not lol.

My card today is a birthday card for my daughter this month.
She loves her coffee so I thought a card with a pocket
for a voucher or cash would suit her perfectly.


It's a simple enough funfold card to which I added a pocket.
I used the lovely dies to make the coffee cups and spoon.

I would like to enter this into

I hope all had a lovely Easter Sunday.
The sun shone here for most of the day!!
Not so nice this morning though!


Product List

11 comments:

Liz said...

Great card Pinky, lovely design and perfect for holding a voucher or money.
Liz xx

Sandra H said...

Absolutely fabulous make Pinky x

meg said...

Your daughter will love your card Pinky

Janette said...

Alot of 'fools' about Pinky, mainly in Westminster and they don't need a special day lol...
I love this sweet card, the coffee theme is always so good. xx

brenda said...

Sounds like the perfect card for your Daughter Pinky. No sun yesterday but do have a bit today.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Super card and fold Pinky, I'm sure your daughter loved her card. Happy Birthday greeting to her. x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card for your Daughter,love the fold and dies-wet and cold here all day!!!
Carol x

Chris said...

That's a lovely card for your daughter Pinky, love the coffee theme!
Beautiful weather yesterday...not too good today! xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pinky, I love the theme and pocket, I'm into pockets at the moment..had a lovely quiet Easter in my craftroom..

luv CHRISSYxx

Carole J said...

A beautiful, pocket card, Pinky. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

*Vicki* said...

Your fun fold design is brilliant Pinky! I love the colors and your lovely sentiments for it! Your daughter will love it! Thanks for sharing this with us at Mix It Up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...