Monday 29 April 2024

Another take!


Happy Monday!

I wanted to share another card I made using the great sketch
from Janie at Crafter's Castle.
For this one I used scraps from my Brights pack along with
the stamp set Beside Me which I coloured with my blends.

I would like to enter this into

April has been an brilliant month for weather....NOT!
Here's hoping Spring catches up in May!
Poor hubby is trying to paint the house and he is in and out
like dusty bluebells 😂
Have a great week and fingers crossed for some nice weather!

10 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful focal image and gorgeous bright summery papers,a wonderful father's day card.

Janette said...

The image is so lovely and I love the way you use your scraps, gorgeous. xx

The Crafty Den said...

A really fab card Pinky. The image is fantastic and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Elaine said...

A super card, I love the image and colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers.

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a lovely card Pinky and lovely colouring … it’s a great image and I love the papers you have used

Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for markers challenge…. 💗

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Nat said...

Perfect card for a boy! Thanks for sharing at PFM
Natx

Chris said...

It is a great sketch Pinky- and you created a fabulous masculine card with your lovely stamps and papers.
Hope you get some better weather soon- sunny here today -just a bit of a chilly wind but a definite improvement.
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog

Sandra H said...

This card and image brings back many memories while training our children its lovely x

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Spectacular masculine card! Love all the different pattern paper, great layout to use up our stash. Thank you for playing with the All Occasion theme with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - KCC DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...