Wednesday 17 April 2024

Cute little sample bag


My tutorial today shows how I made these cute little bags
to gift some Oriflame samples in.


I have used gorgeous new papers which will be available in June
when the next catalogue goes live.

You can watch my video here

Measurements needed to make one
back pocket - 11 1/2" x 4"
score long side - 4 3/4", 9 1/2"
score short side - 1/4" on both sides
middle pocket - 7" x 3 3/4"
score long side - 3 3/4", 5 1/2"
score short side - 1/4" both sides
mini pocket - 2" x 1"
score at 1/4" on 3 sides
handle - 1/4" x 7"
You will also need Velcro and basic borders dies

I would like to enter this into

New catalogues have been posted out.
I hope they will arrived safely. If you would like one
just drop me a message.

Thanks everyone for the lovely wishes for Baby Aimee.
Unfortunately they let Mum and Baby home on Sunday even
though Aimee had spent a lot of time in light therapy as
she was a bit jaundiced.
Yesterday they got a phone call from hospital to rush her
back over immediately for more treatment!
She was kept in overnight and I am waiting to see if
she has improved.
So scary for brand new parents and us!!











 

8 comments:

brenda said...

Sweet gift bags Pinky. I do hope all goes well with the new baby, as you say scary for new parents.

B x

Janette said...

Firstly I hope and pray that sweet baby is well, you must all be so worried.

These bags are really gorgeous Pinky, I thought it was a sewing tute using denim at first, love those papers.
Will keep you all in my prayers. xx

Chris said...

Oh no, what a horrible thing for the new parents and baby to have to go through and so worrying for all of you, hope there's good news of a big improvement today.
The gift bags are really pretty, lovely design and gorgeous papers.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous! Hugs, Valerie

meg said...

Fingers crossed Aimee's jaundice resolves quickly and she is home soon. Love your gift bags

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute little sample bags and beautiful papers.Hope all goes well for little Aimee and she is soon home again-scary for all!
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so beautifully made. The perfect little gift bag Michelle x

Sandra H said...

Ooh Pinky these bags are so cute x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...