Tuesday 9 April 2024

Spring Flowers


It's the second week of Valerie's theme Spring Flowers over at

This week I used two stamp sets.
Sweet Songbirds for the branches, leaves and small flowers
and Timeless Arrangements for the grass and flowers below.
I added some stencilled clouds to the background
and coloured the flowers using my blends.

I hope you get time to join us!! If you have an end piece of card on your desk
then why not stamp some little flowers and come and share with us.

I would like to enter this into

Product List

9 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful tag,the stamped flowers resemble the blossoming trees

Janette said...

Beautiful little tag, so sweet with all the pretty flowers, makes me think of Spring, whatever that is :) xx

Chris said...

So pretty, it makes me think of a breezy spring day, the fluffy clouds, the flowers beneath the tree look as if they're dancing in the wind...it was like that here yesterday- but not so good today!!!
xx

brenda said...

Definitely say's Spring to me Pinky, very pretty, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Spring tag and pretty flowers,love the stencilled clouds.
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Another beautiful tag, Pinky, simple and gorgeous, you make suc h fabulous tags ( and everything else, of course) Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Linby said...

It's so very sweet and shouts Spring to me. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

Sandra H said...

So pretty Pinky love the colours certainly spring in mind x

Sandra Wright. said...

Another pretty tag, the background is lovely, a lovely backdrop for the images.love it...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...