Newsletter

Wednesday 15 May 2024

Girlie Gift Bag


My video tutorial today will be my final one for a while.
I will still be crafting away but just not making videos.
They take up a lot of my time and I am ready for a wee break
plus my Saturday class takes a bit of prep time too!


This little bag was made to hold a brush and comb set for my
Granddaughter Aimee.



It would make a lovely gift bag for a variety of items though.
I did use die cuts to add her name to the front but didn't photo that🙈

You can watch my video here


Measurements needed to make one
Base card - 9" x 8 1/4"
Score 9" side - 1 1/2", 7 1/2"
Score 8 1/4" - 1 1/2", 2 1/4", 4 1/2", 6"
DSP to decorate
two pieces at 5 3/4" x 2"
three pieces at 5 3/4" x 1 1/4"
two pieces at 5 3/4" x 1/2"
two pieces at 2" x 1 1/4"
Handle - 8 1/4" x 1/2"

I would like to enter these into

Product List

9 comments:

Liz said...

Love this Pinky, what a great project.
Liz xx

Janette said...

Beautiful, you are going to be so popular with someone for this cute bag, its gorgeous. xx

Chris said...

This is so pretty and girly Pinky- I can see you are loving have a granddaughter! xx

meg said...

Thank you for another fabulous tutorial Pinky,love the pretty feminine bag

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous girly bag and love the beautiful paper-it makes a change from you having to make boys things,it's beautiful!
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm sure Aimee was thrilled with her gift in this beautiful box Pinky. Love the added flowers, such pretty paper too. x

Chrissy said...

How beautiful Pinky I love it, that is so cute and a perfect gift..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow pinky these bags are adorable x

Judy McKay said...

I love your gift bag purse. Nice design. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see you beautiful art work back here again soon. Judy DT https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...