Wednesday 8 May 2024

Little feet, big love!


My tutorial today is this pretty little gift box
which I made for my Granddaughter Aimee to gift her
some money.
I added some embossing to the window sheet.



 


I popped in some little baby socks, wrapped in ribbon


and underneath I popped a matching envelope to put the money in.

You can watch my video here



Measurements needed to make one
White card - 11" x 6"
Score long side - 1", 5", 6", 10"
Score short side - 1", 5"
DSP to decorate
four pieces at 3 3/4" x3 3/4"
four pieces at 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Pieces of acetate/window sheet to fit your
chosen window die.

I would like to enter this into

Another beautiful day here.
I had a lovely visit with Baby Aimee and her Mum yesterday.
She is such a wee dote 💗
Made my day for sure.


Product List

11 comments:

Chris said...

Such a beautiful way to gift some money to your brand new granddaughter- I'm sure the little socks will be useful too.
Enjoy the sunshine...and the baby!
xx

Janette said...

So adorable, what a sweet gift for the new baby and I love the box. xx

meg said...

A beautiful gift box and envelope Pinky,the socks and cash gift will be very useful

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous little gift box,so pretty in pink,love the p.paper and little socks.We have had another beautiful sunny day here too-enjoy the cuddles.
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Pinky, the little hands and feet of babies are so beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Pinky, the little hands and feet of babies are so beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

Chrissy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pinky such a lovely gift idea, beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linby said...

Oh my goodness how totally sweet is this! What a wonderful gift to receive and treasure the box.

Pat said...

Beautiful gift box for a new baby, so sweet, thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Fuky.

Pat xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Absolutely gorgeous gift box and makes your gift so much more bespoke, have a good rest of your weekend - Michelle x

Ginny said...

gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...