Sunday 5 May 2024

Moodboard for May


This month over at
we have a moodboard along with anything goes.

There are lots of images/colours to get the imagination going for sure.
I have gone with green/orange, birds and flowers
for my card.

We do of course have some lovely prizes up for grabs
so be sure and join us this month.

For my card I have gone with, as I said the colours green and orange.
I stamped the birdhouse parts then assembled together.
I then stamped the birds and flowers and added those.
I love how it is so full with lots of layers for added interest.

Pop over to Stamping Sensations for lots of inspiration
and a brand new design team member too!!

I would like to enter this into

I know a lot of you have been asking after Baby Aimee
and I really appreciate your kind words and thoughts.
She has come on leaps and bounds and keeping her parents
up at night lol.
She just had her first photoshoot!! I am totally in love with
this little princess 💕



 

13 comments:

meg said...

Your beautifully embellished birdhouse card is bursting with gorgeous colours Pinky,absolutely brilliant

Janette said...

This is so pretty, I am loving the bird box, so cute and so Springlike. xx

brenda said...

Your card is lovely and a great take on the mood board Pinky, but of course Aimee steals the show today, what a little darling she is.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the fabulous birdhouse with the little bird and flowers-love it.Baby Aimee is gorgeous and what a beautiful picture.
Carol x

Chris said...

Oh Pinky, what a little sweetheart she is! Of course you are in love with her, she's irresistible! Enjoy every minute, she'll grow so fast!
Love the card - it's so bright and cheerful and just shouts spring!
xx

Chris said...

Hi Pinky, just popped back to say thanks for sharing at Crafty Calendar.
xx

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Craters Challenge.

Sandra H said...

Such a beautiful card and birdhouse xx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Pinky, love the cute birdhouse image and gorgeous colours from the mood board.
Gorgeous photo of Aimee, she's so sweet, loving the pose.
Avril xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card - I'm getting more and more tempted to buy the birdhouse set!

Gorgeous photo too - so cute!!

Helen x

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Gorgeous card! You’ve captured the Mood Board perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT KCC

Linby said...

It's a beautiful card, love the colours. Not as pretty as your little grand daughter though - she is a little natural model in the making.

Marina said...

I love the bird peeking out and the spotty background. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...