Newsletter

Friday 14 June 2024

D.I.Y Embellishments


While making my mini albums I kind of struggled when
it came to decorating them, especially if the paper pack didn't have
anything suitable to cut up.

So I decided to make my own.
I  choose the Country Birdhouse stamp and die bundle
and just went to town.
I made small envelopes using the envelope punch board
to hold a tag and decorated it up.

You can add an appropriate sentiment depending on your project.
These would be perfect for decorating up a card as well
as an album.

I did do a quick tutorial but of course it depends on
the stamps and dies you intend to use.

I would like to enter these into
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes null
Make My Monday - B is for birds null

Any challenges above with null beside it is my only way of linking
to the challenge. Hope it's ok.


13 comments:

Marlies said...

These are very pretty Pinky and a very good idea! Marlies

meg said...

These are absolutely beautiful Pinky

Janette said...

Beautiful, such pretty little envelopes and I do love that little bird, these will be wonderful to add to your books.
Have a lovely weekend, I refuse to give up on some sunshine, sometime hahaha. xxx

crafty-stamper said...

These are brilliant beautiful little embellishments and perfect for your little books.
Carol x

Diane said...

Your tags are absolutely beautiful, I love tags, very inspiring!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
Diane SCAS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Simply Clean & Simple}

Chris said...

These are so sweet Pinky, will look so lovely on your little albums or as you say, on a card.
have a lovely weekend.
xx

María said...

Gorgeous embellishments. I love the idea of these little tags and the envelopes. And the colouring of the stamps are fantastic. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

Liz said...

These are so cute, Pinky.
Liz xx

Chrissy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pinky, love them..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tracie said...

Those are adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Dawn Phillips said...

These are just fabulous. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Sandra H said...

Aww this is just so cute x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! These are gorgeous Pinky, what great ideas you have. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...